Today I am linking up with The Mommyhood Chronicles for Saturday laughs. I love reading the other link ups. If you ever need a pick me up, this is the link to check out.
- Little E is at such a fun age where loves to role play. Recently he has been wanting to be the Mom and for me to be him. He loves to do this especially when it comes time to do something he doesn't want to do.
Me - "Little E, it is time for bed. Go pick a book to read tonight."
Little E - "I am the Mom remember, you need to go to bed!"
- Little E will be turning 4 in less than two months. He is in his first year of pre school and this week he cried and begged to stay home so he wouldn't have to go. Uh, can't wait to see what this is like when he is older..
- At least once a week Little E will wake up asking me if it is Spring yet. I tell him to go look out the window, he gets pretty disappointed when he still sees a couple feet of snow. I, too, can't wait until Spring, little man.
- Baby G has formed a new habit. When nap time arrives, I lay him in his crib with his blanket and some milk. He will drink the milk and then toss everything out of his crib, then he will scream because he doesn't have anything. His main source of comfort during nap time is his blanket. It was cute and sad at the same time when I went to peak on him nawing on his thumb, pantless, and crying. Haha.
- Baby G is saying his first word besides "Momomomom". He loves to walk around all day saying "Tank OOO" (Thank You) It is adorable. He once woke up at 5 am, I went to check on him to make sure he had a blanket and some milk. When I walked in he said "Tank OOO" thinking I was going to get him out of the crib, pshhh yeah right buddy. :)
- On Thursday Little E had pre school. At the end of the month, if they turn in their homework chart they can pick a prize. This is the prize he chose..
He told his teacher he picked the ring so he could have it for when he gets married. Hahaha. Funny kid.
I can't wait to tell the boys all these silly things once they are older. What are your top cute or funny stories that happened this week?